Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading integrated telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 5 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G services, fixed line, high speed broadband through DSL, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G mobile services. Bharti Airtel had over 246 million customers across its operations at the end of February 2012.
- » bharti airtel and Apple to bring iPhone 4 to India
- » airtel digital TV adds two new interactive services - iDarshan & iGoodlife
- » airtel rolls out 3G services in the cyber city of Hyderabad
- » bharti airtel to observe silent period from March 31, 2011
- » Bharti airtel adds another dimension to its strategy of multi screen convergence launches airtel broadband TV